For all Guests to fully enjoy their Temptation Caribbean Cruise experience, we ask you to respect the following Playground rules:
- Aboard the Temptation Caribbean Cruise, you won’t have to worry about poorly fitting bathing suit tops and funny tan lines ever again, while living your topless-optional dream aboard our provocative, open-minded playground at sea. Try something new, go topless! (Topless-optional areas: All pools, sun decks and designated events.)
- For the comfort of all guests, we ask that you use appropriate attire in all dining facilities and other designated areas that are not clearly marked as topless-optional.
- The Couples Only R-Rated Red Room is an exclusive, couples & trios -only area.
- We will be offering a series of workshops throughout your voyage, some will be for couples, others for singles. Please check the daily program for details, and choose the one that’s right for you.
- Due to the unique concept of our cruise, we ask that you refrain from taking photos/video in all topless optional areas, as well as during stipulated theme nights, due to spicy content. Be sure and capture your favorite Temptation Caribbean Cruise moments throughout all other areas around this spectacular ship.
- Please treat other Temptation Cruisers with utmost respect. We don’t want to have to give anyone a time-out!
- The staff has the right to refuse to serve alcoholic beverages to any guest who does not consume alcohol responsibly.
- Balance is important, some like to rest while others party, after midnight your fellow guests would appreciate it if noise levels are kept to a minimum in our ship’s corridors.
- We have created an open-minded ambiance aboard our Temptation Caribbean Cruise, however drug use will not be tolerated. No illegal drugs or other illegal substances are allowed onboard, at any time. Violation of drug laws may include, but is not limited to, removal from the ship and involvement of the appropriate authorities.
- Neither Temptation Cruises or the Cruise Line will be held responsible for items left outside your safety deposit box. Please be sure to place valuable items in the safe.